Sunday, September 30, 2012

Coming in October

Be sure to check out my guest blog post on October 12th on Wise Whispers.

Guest blog2

I share my experiences with the paranormal and ghosts.

dark house

Also, Samhain is coming and the veil is thinning.  Get ready to honor your ancestors and celebrate the final harvest.

I will be writing about what this month means to me know versus what it meant to me growing up and the differences from being raised Christian to now being Pagan.

On Grove of the Ancients Blog, I will be highlighting new items for the upcoming Sabbats, Samhain and Yule and give suggestions on that perfect gift.

 

My Etsy store, Grove Creations, is open and I should have a couple new cloaks available there soon.  Assuming I have time to complete them.

 

Faith and religion should be a path you walk and the cup you drink from. Not the well you fall and drown in.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the kind words. We are working on getting more posts for this blog. I hope you keep checking back.

      Blessings.

      Delete